Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Very First Post

Okay, so I have to start somewhere, so why not today. I created my blog a couple of weeks ago but have been procrastinating ever since to get started on it.

Bear with me as I am just learning how to create a blog and I still need to figure out how to post photos and make it more personalized. Eventually I want to make my areas look a little more quilty. :) I figure I will search more quilt related blogs to get a feel for what I want for my little cyber home.

I have so many ideas that I want for this place, but don't know where to begin. If anyone out there know of some good ideas, please please share with me! All suggestions are welcome!
I really need to figure out how to post my logo here too. Hmmm I wonder if there is a book out there in the Dummies series called "Creating a Blog for Dummies"?? I could use it right about now!

Until next time!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

No comments: