Monday, June 6, 2011

Bloomer Weekend

I spent most of my sewing time completing baby bloomer orders!!! I am just loving making these bloomers! They are so much fun to embroider! BTW, I am now selling my bloomers here on Etsy!

I am hoping to work on my scrap saturday Yellow theme month project tomorrow night (Monday). Better late than never I say!!! I found a really cute embroidery design I can incorporate into a project I want to try out. Stay tuned!!! I'm involved in a mug rug swap as well as a secret sewing pal exchange and I have ideas pouring out of my head!

Sorry for now photos and the short blurb tonight. It is already 12:30am and I have to get up 6:15am to get myself ready for work!!! I can't believe I have been back to work almost 2 weeks already!!! That is just insane!!!

Well of to la la land for me!!!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

2 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats on your Etsy store. I shall keep you in mind if anyone I knows has babies. :-)

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm sure I don't know how you work, and have a baby, and start a business, and keep your blog going!!! Maybe you could machine embroider some yellow scraps on the bloomers...little yellow ducks, tweety bird, big bird, a yellow truck...I'm just full of ideas!