Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick Update on the Machine Quilting

Just a quick note to say I managed to get the main part of the quilt quilted. Tomorrow night after supper I will tackle the large green border. I found a nice leaf shape feather pattern and took some copies of it today. I enlarged it a few times to get the right size I want.

I have been quilting for the last 3 hours straight. It's after 11pm now, and I'm going to call it a night. Back to it tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!

Nothing else much to report quilting wise. Other than quilting I was back to work again this morning and back to routine.

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

1 comment:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey there! Wow! You really are quilting like a mad-woman!! I usually hand quilt, so I think your really brave for even thinking about machine quilting, especially the great designs you're doing - well done! I can see a finish going on your list pretty soon! Happy stitching and Bear Hugs! KRIS