Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Night of Binding

I managed to slip stitch 3 feet of the binding around the Double Irish Chain last night while watching 24. (What a great show!!! And I'm not much of a TV watcher!!!)

Tonight I am on my own as Trevor is doing an overnight shift. I decided to get back to the binding again. I sat down to the couch with my Ott Light, needle, thread, thimble and scissors and of course a movie.





I managed to get a nice bit done. But it's still not finished. My goal is STILL to have it completed before February 28th!!!

I know I won't finish it tonight, so since tomorrow night my friend from work, Simone, and I are doing a French Cooking course, there will be no sewing for me. I will probably end up taking it down to Mum's place Thursday night during our sewing group. I WILL finish it then. Thursday is also my birthday. I am taking the day off, so who knows, perhaps I'll have a nice sewing day planned and work on it that day.

I also managed to finish the first two months blocks from the Country Calendar BOM!!! All I had left to finish was embroider the names of the months! Woo hoo!! FINISHED! Bring on March!



So on that note, I will end this post here. It is 11:15pm and I have work in the morning.

Til Next Time!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love those blocks!

limpingalong said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hope you have a great day.