Monday, December 15, 2008

Short Delay

Hi all

I am sorry I haven't posted anything this weekend, but the computer died. I think its the fan. Anyway, we hope to have the computer back this weekend. In the meantime, I am using a friend's computer, and I can't seem to be able to upload photos. Sigh…

Since last week I am filling two more tree skirt orders. I hope to have them completed by middle of this week. I promised my two customers that they would have their skirts in plenty of time for Christmas. When I came to work this morning I had another individual wish to order one. I told him I couldn’t have it completed before Christmas as I was filling a couple other orders, and well I still have a few more things to complete for Christmas myself. He was fine with that.. whew!!! So I’ll get a start on it right after the holidays.

Tonight after supper, I plan to attempt making biscotti. I have never made it before, but if it turns out edible, I plan to give them as little gifts to attach to some of my gifts. Not to mention my Mum loves biscotti and I would love to make some for her to add to her stocking.

Can you believe there are only 9 more sleeps to Christmas!!!!!!!! Where has the time gone at all!!! Trevor and I put the Christmas tree up in the living room yesterday while watching the Santa Claus parade on tv. We didn’t bother cooking supper, and instead ordered out to Swiss Chalet. The tree is up, the place is looking a little more Christmasy.. I hope to start wrapping gifts in the next couple of days. I really want to finish the tree skirts first.

Well lunch is over and its back to the office I go. Hopefully the computer will be back and healthy again early this week, and I will post more photos! And if the biscotti recipe turns out alright, I will post that too!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

1 comment:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Bummer about the computer. Hope you get it back in working order soon!