This morning I had to take Mum to an appointment. While she at that, I headed to the nearest A&W for a little breakfast and my morning cuppa java. While I sat back sipping my coffee, I took out the little red notebook I carry in my purse every where I go. I started a list of things I want to complete in the next week. So here is what I came up with
- hem the two pairs of new jeans I bought last week. (already cut and serged)
- hem the pair of grey dress pants for work (still need to cut, serge and hem)
- hand bind 2 Christmas tree skirts
- layer and quilt 2 more Christmas tree skirts
- machine sew binding on the Christmas Table runner I'm teaching next month
- Start next step on the mystery table runner I am doing. New step came out this morning
- Start another Christmas gift. (can't say who they are for in case they are reading my post) :)
- Write up the Fabric Requirements lists for my students for the tree skirt and table runner classes. My due date to complete this is Wednesday night. hmmm better get that table runner binded tonight!!
Well looking at the list I better get going and get to the sewing machine. I have alot of work ahead of me! :) I wonder how far I will get tonight on these steps?