Monday, February 7, 2011

Strippy Blocks Made!

I got all 36 strippy blocks cut out last night!! yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!



I had hoped to cut out the 36 white tone on tone blocks, but realized the fabric I chose was not pre-washed. So I placed that piece of fabric plus a few pieces of muslin into the wash. While waiting for the fabrics to wash I got started cutting out the battings for the 6 sets of Christmas place mats I made earlier this week.

This week's plan of attack:
Tonight cut out the 36 white blocks, and lay out the quilt top for sewing the top together.
Get the placemats all layered and ready for quilting
Layer the remaining Coffee Mug Mat I made last week
Work on the next Hot Chocolate Snowman BOM

As for this afternoon, I'm GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! I'm getting a slight case of cabin fever!!!! It is a beautiful sunny afternoon, so William and I are going SHOPPING!!!! There is another 20cm snow storm forecasted for tonight, so we will probably be snowbound again tomorrow as the cars will be plowed in once again, so I'm taking advantage of the nice sunny day and GETTIN' OUT!!! Okay.. I'll stop shouting now.

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

1 comment:

Anita said...

I hope you enjoyed your afternoon out!