Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quiet Day

Not much to report today. Its a relatively quiet day.

Trevor took William out to visit his grandparents while I did a few little odd jobs around the house.

As for sewing related, I will be getting together with our sewing group tonight here at the house and I think I will work on the Hot Chocolate Snowman block.

I also wanted to share with you this amazing blog and website! Bee In My Bonnet! She has some fabulous work that she designs and I could drool over her applique patterns! She is hosting a giveaway to celebrate her new look and I thought I would share it with you!

I will write more again soon. Again its a bit of a quiet day here today and not much is going on. I'm sure I'll have more to report in another day's time!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

No comments: