Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrap/Stash Saturday Results

I have only one more border left to sew on to this baby and its done!!! But since it is after 11:30pm I decided to stop now as I am getting a bit tired. I am really pleased how this lap quilt is progressing.



I am hoping by tomorrow to have the final border on and serge the edges. Depending how the week goes, I might even try to get it layered and ready for machine quilting.

I'm still trying to figure out how to quilt it. Any suggestions???

Well good night! I'm pooped and ready for la la land!

Will post again tomorrow with the finished quilt top if all goes well!!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

5 comments:

Cattinka said...

Oh boy you finished a whole quilt, I am very impressed. I will try to make a quilt by the end of the year, I could not make one a month.
KATRIN W.

Ellen said...

Your fabrics are very pretty. Looks good!

Heather said...

Great job!

Anita said...

Wow! It looks great! Sorry, no suggestions on the quilting, but I look forward to seeing it when it's done!

LuAnn said...

Like the quilt, especially the print fabric. Not sure how I would quilt it..maybe straight lines vertically through the blocks and then go the other direction?