Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Morning Status

Okay, so normally I write in the evening when bambino is in bed, but since he is entertaining himself in his high chair next to me, I figured I could write a line or two right now before he gets bored!!

I got involved with the Friday Night Sew In and worked away on my blue stash lap quilt.




As you can see I now have all the blocks made but they just need to be pressed. I also finished stitching all the smaller triangle cut offs and will press them and lay them aside til I get inspired to make something of them.. Right now I'm thinking pin wheel blocks into a lap quilt.





This evening once bambino is off to bed, my goal is to sew all the blocks into rows. I'll post again tonight of my progress. I also think I will use this quilt as my 'blue' themed scrap/stash challenge project for this weekend. I'm really enjoying playing with my scraps!!!

Will chat again this evening!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

3 comments:

Angie said...

Great job with your FNSI!

Kathy said...

Good luck with your blue sewing project this weekend. I'll be stitching away too using some of the blue parts that I already made this month.

Impera Magna said...

What lovely fabrics... can't wait to see how the quilt turns out!